Ultralite takes the renowned, classic skate helmet to the next level. We use advanced In-Mold fusion technology to produce a superlight helmet with superior protection-to-weight ratio. The In-Mold process fuses high density protective EPS with an extremely lightweight, durable PC outer shell. This fusion creates a single piece, ultra-lightweight helmet that doesn’t sacrifice any protective performance.
Our exclusive helmet shape offers a super low-profile fit and our heat stamped, anti-bacterial lined padding creates an extremely ergonomic helmet, giving you the confidence to push yourself further.
Ultralite surpasses both EN1078 and CPSC standards and features some of our most high-end quality materials, allowing us to provide one of the highest value for money helmets on the market.
Weighing just 290g (S/M) and available in a range of stunning earthy colours, Ultralite is the helmet of choice for riders of all abilities across a wide range of extreme sport disciplines.
- Ultra-Lightweight In-Mold Fusion Technology
- Exclusive Shape Unique to REKD Protection
- Heat Stamp Embossed Logos on Padding
- Premium Quality Printed Front and Rear Logos
- Custom Branded REKD Protection Rivets
- Dual Size Padding Included for Optimum Fit
- Certified to EN1078 and CPSC Standards
- Sizes S/M 53-56cm, L/XL 57-59cm
- High Density Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Inner Core
- Durable Polycarbonate (PC) Outer Shell
- Hardwearing Nylon Webbing Strap with Nylon Buckle
- Anti-Bacterial Lined Padding
- Weight: 290g for S/M, 310g for L/XL
Measure around the circumference of your head.